This congress aims to bring together academics and industry to take stock of advances in chemometrics, ranging from the effective collection of information from experimental designs to the analysis and modeling of data.
For many years, it brings together theorists and experimentalists from all fields to promote the use of chemometrics beyond the application of statistical methods, particularly in the fields of agronomy, chemistry and life sciences. Privileged place of meetings and exchanges, it gives the possibility to the Academicians and the Industrialists, without disciplinary restriction, to communicate by making known their experiences, their preoccupations and / or their current and future needs. A program of pre-congress seminars will be proposed and led by experts in Chemometrics on the day of January 27, 2020.
The congress will focus on the following disciplines and themes:
- Chemistry, biology, biochemistry and life sciences,
- Pharmaceutical and medical sciences,
- Metabolomics, proteomics, functional genomics,
- Cosmetics, agri-food,
- Sensory analysis,
- Image processing and analysis,
- Spectroscopies, separation techniques,
- Plans of experiences,
- Formulation / deformulation,
- Optimization and monitoring of processes,
- Advanced analytical sciences (LC-MS, GC-MS, GCxGC, etc.),
- Validation of methods,
- Multivariate statistics.